This property is available now.
THE HEART OF SUNNYBANK… WITH BUS STOP LITERALLY AT YOUR FRONT DOOR.
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Located in one of Sunnybank's best streets this well maintained 4 bedroom home home is ready for a new tenant. A feature of this property would have to be the location, with a bus stop right at front door, walking distance to Sunnybank State High School, Sunnybank State School and St Thomas Moore. Not to mention a couple of minutes drive to Market Square and the Train Station.
• Low maintenance gardens
• Single lock up garage
• Front verandah
• Huge lounge room, with high ceilings, ceiling fan and timber polished floors
• Study room/ could be 4th bedroom ( off lounge room )
• Compact kitchen with and meals area
• Laundry downstairs, with 2nd toilet
• 3 Bedrooms with built ins, two have ceiling fans (Main bedroom has air conditioning and new Ikea wardrobes)
• Bathroom, with toilet, heat lamp and shower
• Good sized back yard
• Pergola with BBQ area
• Small pergola on the side of house
To view this immaculate family home, please phone the Rentals Department on 3340 1999 to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.