Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NEW PAINT, NEW CARPET & AT FRONT OF COMPLEX!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning townhouse has recently been vacated and the owners have put in brand new carpet and repainted throughout. An added bonus for this townhouse is that you are situated at the front of the complex with room to park 3-4 cars, plus a huge amount of visitor parking just across the road! Situated only moments to Westfield Garden City and in the catchment area to the very popular Warrigal Rd State School, this modern townhouse is only 7 years old. Featuring:
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air conditioned, open plan, meals, living and kitchen area
- Spacious master bedroom, with mirrored walk in robe, balcony and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher
- Huge main bathroom
- Undercover patio area and private courtyard
- Single lock up garage and room for a second car in the driveway
- Separate laundry and third toilet downstairs
- Security screens
- Cheap body corp fees
- City express bus stop only 50m from complex entrance
This complex also offers a sparkling swimming pool, barbeque area, air conditioned gymnasium and park area with great on site managers.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.