LOVELY OUTLOOK AND WELL MAINTAINED!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well looked after townhouse is quietly located at the back of the complex with beautiful views overlooking the bushland. You will be proud to call this townhouse home. Immaculately maintained and conveniently located within the catchment area to the very popular Warrigal Rd State School and only moments to Westfield Garden City. This complex also has access to a city express bus stop conveniently located 50m from the complex entrance, or you can simply jump straight on the Motorway to the City or Gold Coast. Featuring:
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air conditioned, open plan, meals, living and kitchen area
- Spacious master bedroom, with mirrored walk in robe, balcony with wonderful views and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher
- Huge main bathroom
- Undercover patio area and private courtyard
- Single lock up garage
- Separate laundry and third toilet downstairs
- Security screens
This complex also offers a sparkling swimming pool, barbeque area, air conditioned gymnasium and park area with great on site managers.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.