Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
CORNER BLOCK: LIMITLESS POTENTIAL, LIMITED TIME! INALA BEST BUY!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Set on an amazing 655m2 fully fenced corner block, this solid home comes equipped with an amazing East facing veranda for you to enjoy a morning private moment in tranquillity. This is your opportunity to purchase on or before Auction day!
This conveniently located home is a must buy opportunity for a growing family or is ready to go as a great value investment property. You are only a short walk to multiple local schools, TAFE, BBQ parkland and being so close to Inala Civic Centre renowned for their fresh food markets and restaurants. As well as a short walk to the bus stops.
This is Inala traditional favourite home, boasting a functional 4 bedrooms, large size kitchen as well as a garage/workshop shed to rest your pride and glory vehicle.
- 655m2 corner block
- Great size backyard, to fit swimming pool or granny flat **subject to council approvals**
- Four functional bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Huge east facing veranda
- Well-presented kitchen
- Air Conditioning living room
- Fully fenced and secure with double space garage
- Established, neat and tidy garden and lawn
- Quick walk to D.J Sherrington park for a weekend BBQ/ family outing
- 1.5km to Durack State School and Australian International Islamic College
- 2 km to TAFE Inala
- 3 km to St. Mark's Catholic Parish
- 3 km to Inala Plaza shopping town
- 5 min walk to the nearest bus stop that takes you to Brisbane City and other destinations
- 10 min drive to the ever growing Forest Lake Shopping Centre
It is currently tenanted for $340 p/w, so you could invest or nest in this amazing property. This home represent great value for the young family or savvy investor and will be popular with buyer seeking a home to make it their own in a superb location. Buyer please note, this property will be sold on or before Auction day! Inspection is an absolute must.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
655m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.