Price Reduction Now Offers Over $285,000!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether you are an owner occupier or an astute investor, rarely does an opportunity like this one present itself in such a fabulous location. This first floor two bedroom apartment is sure to impress.
- Solid cavity brick walls throughout the unit
- Combined open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
- Well-presented kitchen with gas cooktop
- Sliding doors lead out to a private balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms, master with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Extra-long lock-up garage with laundry and storage cage
- Suburban views/outlook
- Small complex of five apartments
- Low body corporate fee's
Perfect entry level home or investment, what more could you want? All this comes with close public transport, shopping, schools and very close to Brisbane's CBD. Be quick as this apartment won't last long. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.