Sought After Location with Mountain Views and Development potential!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Don't wait to inspect this lovely home in a sought after location in Mount Gravatt East, with so many great features, including a front deck with views of Mount Gravatt Mountain and a private rear entertaining area with spa and huge landscaped yard. Beautifully presented and featuring a renovated kitchen in crisp whites and a brand new bathroom, polished floors and ornate cornices. Join us on Thursday evening from 5.30pm to 6pm and enjoy the views and ambiance of this lovely home, or phone Dianne on 0434581365 to arrange a private inspection.
- Three or four double bedrooms (currently used as 3 bed and lounge area)
- Brand newly renovated family bathroom
- Elegant renovated kitchen with gas stove, quality appliances
- Two separate air conditioned living spaces
- Polished floors, lead light doors, ornate cornices
- Large undercover entertaining area featuring a freestanding spa
- Lock up garage, with extra storage plus huge carport for boat or van
- Landscaped, sloping yard with views to Mount Gravatt Mountain
- Fully fenced, elevated 607m2 LMR block with room for a pool
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.