Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
An opportunity not to be missed!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This affordable, neat and tidy townhouse is one of ten in the complex and offers a great opportunity for anyone who likes to entertain and yet have the convenience of the shops, transport, schools and universities only a short stroll away.
- Spacious open plan dining, living and kitchen area
- Main bedroom with ensuite, study nook and deck
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Well-presented kitchen
- Timber floors in all the bedrooms
- Two well maintained bathrooms
- Laundry room downstairs with a separate powder room
- Air-conditioning in the main living area
- Private courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Single lock up garage
- Low body corporate fees
- Pets subject to body corporate approval
- 2.6km to Griffith University
- 2.9km to QE11 hospital
- 5.9km to Westfield Garden City
- 5.6km to Market Square
- 10.6km to CBD
Buyers take note, sellers demand a result. The property will go up for auction on the 2nd June at 9.30am. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.