Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Large lowset family home in a top location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Do you want to live close to public transport, shopping centres and Schools? Stop all searches, this could be it. This property is all about prime position and location. Jump straight on the bus that can take you directly into the CBD (only 15km from home), walk to the shops at Warrigal Square or Runcorn Plaza.
This neat and tidy four-bedroom home is situated on a level 688m2 block in a tightly-held, family friendly street. There is still plenty of potential left in this family home; you will not find a better position in Runcorn. Located within the very Popular Warrigal Road State School catchment area, this property is ready for you to move in.
- Renovated character style kitchen with marble bench tops and European appliances
- Renovated modern ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Timber floorboards to the main living areas
- Potential for a fifth bedroom if required
- Cul-de-sac position with the park at your doorstep
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and living room
- Established well maintained gardens and lawn
- Fully fenced and secure
- Large double garage with plenty of storage along with side access for your boat, cars or caravan
- 800m to bus stop
- 1.2kms to local train station
- 1.2kms to Warrigal Road State School
- 900m to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre
- 900m to Runcorn Plaza
- 5kms to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Easy access to major arterial roads such as Beenleigh Road, Logan Road, Pacific Motorway and Gateway Motorway
This lowset home has plenty of room for the kids and the family pet to play outside. This rare opportunity is all about generous living space, prime location and convenience. What more could you want?
Buyers take note: all serious unconditional offers are welcome. This property must be sold on auction day. Make no mistake properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.