Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMMACULATE, PET FRIENDLY TOWNHOUSE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning townhouse has been immaculately maintained and is now vacant and ready for you to move into. With brand new paint and carpet throughout and a spacious, landscaped low maintenance courtyard, you will be excited to call this home! Featuring:
- Huge master bedroom with air conditioning, mirrored built in robes and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with new ceilings fans and built in robes
- Large, air conditioned living and meals area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, unlimited fridge space and large pantry
- NBN connected
- Third toilet downstairs
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with great size backyard
- Security screens throughout
- Single remote control garage and room for an extra car in the driveway
- Linen cupboard and broom cupboard upstairs as well as extra storage under the stairs
- 153 bus stop at the front of the complex, only 650m to city bus stop on Nemies Rd (150, 156, P157, N154) and 930m to the train
- Pet friendly complex
This townhouse is in a well maintained, secure, gated complex with a sparkling in ground pool, grassed areas for the kids and great on site managers. Units in this complex sell quick, so get in today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.