Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Open home cancelled 05/08/2017
This townhouse is ready to move straight into and is full of natural light and captures fantastic breezes all year round. A fantastic design with 2 balconies and in the most convenient location, you just can't go wrong! Located in the catchment area and only a short walk to the popular Warrigal Rd State School and Runcorn High School, as well as being only moments to the city express buses and the convenience of the shops and restaurants at Warrigal Square and Runcorn Plaza. Featuring:
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Large tiled open plan living and meals area
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robe and balcony
- Second toilet downstairs and separate laundry with a door to the backyard
- Private, low maintenance courtyard
- Single lock up garage with additional car space in driveway
- Perfect for the owner occupier or the astute investor
- Security screens
- CHEAP body corp only $53/week
This is a secure, gated complex with a great on site manager and boasts a sparkling in ground swimming pool, tennis court, lots of visitor parking and grassed space for the kids! Don't delay on inspecting this fantastic property or you will miss this rare opportunity.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.