FRESHLY RENOVATED AND READY TO MOVE IN!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
These don't come on the market every day! This immaculate townhouse has been freshly painted, has new carpet upstairs and new blinds throughout. Situated in a highly sought after, quiet and peaceful complex, yet so close to all amenities. It is only a short walk to Warrigal Square, Warrigal Rd State School, Runcorn High School, city buses (150, 152, 156, P157 & N154) and the train! Featuring:
- Three good size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe, balcony and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with lot of bench and cupboard space, including dishwasher
- Tiled and air conditioned living, meals and kitchen area
- Spacious courtyard with private garden
- Single garage (remote control) with room for an extra car in the driveway
- In Warrigal Rd State School catchment
- Pet friendly, subject to body corporate approval
This is a well maintained complex with sparkling swimming pool, BBQ area and great on site managers. Make your offer today, before someone else does!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.