Family Home with Two Master Suites!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully designed family home is situated in the prestigious suburb of Stretton and is walking distance to the popular Stretton State College. Featuring two ensuited bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, this home is perfect layout for dual living for elderly family members or guests.
Entering the home, you will be amazed by the attention to detail from the owner builder. From the high ceilings and the stunning decorative cornices to the chandelier lights, nothing has been forgotten.
The gourmet kitchen will jump out at the family chef, with granite benchtops and 2-pac cupboards, plumbed fridge space, a large pantry and lots of bench and cupboard space. The open plan kitchen features a living and meals area which opens up to the huge outdoor entertainment area.
Situated on a stunning 760m2 block and overlooking parkland, you just can't go wrong. Other features include:
- 6 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- 2 master suites, one upstairs and one downstairs. Upstairs master includes a spa bath, separate shower, basin and toilet
- Formal lounge and dining rooms, open plan living, meals and kitchen area as well as an upstairs rumpus
- Huge, tiled outdoor entertaining area and a balcony upstairs
- Spacious laundry with large linen cupboard and lots of storage space
- Beautiful, low maintenance gardens
- 4 air conditioners
- 3 spacious bathrooms in total and a 4th toilet downstairs
- Remote control double lock up garage
- Security alarm
In such a great location with the city buses only moments away and easy access Calamvale Central Shopping and Sunnybank Hills Shopping town, this home is sure to please. Inspect quickly before you miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
760m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.