Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Large Modern Lowset In An Unbeatable Location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be quick, don't miss this fabulous lowset family home conveniently located in a great position of Sunnybank. With transport, shops and schools so close to home this is a terrific buy for families or the savvy investor. Nothing to do or spend, this tidy home is ready for you to move straight into.
- Large brick lowset on 642m2
- Four queen-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes (main bedroom with garden access).
- Timber floating floorboards in all the bedrooms
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Expansive main living/lounge area
- Formal lounge, dining & family room
- Two bathrooms, one is an interconnecting ensuite with main bedroom
- Secure fenced & gated front yard & entry
- Timber shutters located to all the windows and doors
- Air conditioning, security system & screens throughout
- Large outdoor alfresco, overlooking the well maintained low maintenance garden
- Two car lock up garage with electric opener
- 850m to Market Square
- 1km to Sunny Park Shopping Centre
- 1km to Sunnybank Plaza
- 250m to Oasis Shopping Centre
- 1km to Sunnybank Private Hospital
- 1.2km to Macgregor State School
- 750m to St Thomas More
- 50m to Sunnybank State High School
- 750m to Sunnybank State School
- 3.6km Griffith University, Nathan Campus
- 15km to Brisbane CBD
This family home is all about location, peace, tranquillity and family time. What more could you want? Properties such as this are often sought after and seldom offered to the market.
Buyers take note, owner has relocated. Inspection is a must, homes like this don't last long. Must sell on auction day!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
642m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.