Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CENTRAL LOCATION, RARE OPPORTUNITY, TRI-LEVEL HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Auction onsite 24/06/2017 at 12pm
One of a kind, this solid tri-level double brick family home with premium quality represents exceptional value is situated at one of the fastest growing suburbs in the Brisbane Southside- Sunnybank Hills. Nestled at a quiet and elevated Darnell St, yet it does not compromise its central location to everything that Sunnybank Hills could offer. The Pinelands Shopping Centre, Bus Station, Train Station, Primary and secondary schools, medical centres, health clubs, local parks and sports fields are all within walking distance.
First time offered on the market, this well-presented house has always been a family home, well looked after, now the highly motivated owners are relocating, so here is your chance to secure this rare opportunity today for your solid long-term investment or comfortable living.
Facing south, this beautiful tri-level home perfectly sits on its generous 610 m2 block with a wide frontage. Neatly landscaped with an array of shrubs at the front allows you to enjoy a private life with loved ones. Walking inside this lovely house, it is all about space and comfort. It presents delightfully with cathedral ceilings of 3 meters high with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate lounge, dining and bar area, an independent family room and a whopping 5 car park space.
At the first level, the fully functioned family room includes a shower and a separate toilet with an abundance of light and soft natural breezes all year around leads out to the secured back yard with a recently updated sparkling swimming pool. Additionally, the double car garage can be potentially converted into another master bedroom or home office of your choice.
Second level, a formal lounge with sliding doors to the front veranda is adjacent to the formal dining room. There is also a separate bar area too. The kitchen is fully functioned and well equipped with quality Westinghouse appliances, gas cooktop, and plenty of overhead storage, range hood, cafe lighting and breakfast bar. From the meals area through slide back glass doors is a delightful undercover alfresco area with minimum level of maintenance required, perfect for friends and family gatherings and tea parties overlooking the in ground pool.
Upstairs to the third level, there are four bright and airy bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. A beautifully updated bathroom with double basin and bathtub. A separate toilet is adjacent to the bathroom for extra convenience.
Buyers please take note, a rare opportunity with exceptional value like this will not last for long, call now to inspect!
A property that ticks all your boxes:
• Tri-level double brick home with 610 m2 south facing block
• 170 meters to the bus stop, 200 meters to the parks and sporting fields, 300 meters to Pinelands Shopping Centre. 500 meters to Runcorn Tavern, 700 meters to the train station.
• All bedrooms are with wardrobes and air-conditioned
• Recently updated bathrooms with separate toilets
• High 3 meters' cathedral ceiling
• Fully functioned kitchen with quality Westinghouse appliances and overhead storage units
• Formal lounge, separate dining area and separate bar area.
• 2 car garages can be potentially converted into another bedroom/s or office and 3 carport spaces
• 2 separate entertainment areas outside (Including a covered entertainment area).
• Family room equipped with a fully functional bathroom
• Landscaped front garden and low maintenance backyard
• Recently updated sparkling swimming pool with a pool shed
• Garden shed and a 3000 litres water tank.
• Solar panels and energy efficient pool pump and gas heating compliment the property
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
610m² / 0.15 acres
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.