Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Character, Uniqueness and Style, Must be Sold!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Be quick to purchase this iconic Tudor style family home, located in a premier position of Sunnybank Hills. This home certainly stands out above the rest, for its uniqueness, quality and style. This property is offered for sale for the very first time in thirty nine years, be quick as opportunities like this are few and far between!
- Elevated 675m2 block
- Five large bedrooms, four of them with built in robes
- Formal lounge and dining room, kitchen meals area and a large TV room/rumpus room
- Well maintained and presented kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Two modern bathrooms
- Seven reverse cycle air-conditioning systems throughout the home
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
- Four kilowatt solar system
- Fully fenced and secure, with one car lock up garage and two carports
- Well-manicured lawn and garden complete with a few fruit trees
- 2.5km to Sunnybank Market Square
- 3.3km to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 1km to Pinelands Plaza Shopping Centre
- 1km to Sunnybank Hills State School
- 16km to Brisbane CBD
- Short walk to bus services which can take you directly into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
- Handy access to Pacific Motorway
Plenty of space for the whole family, this home is all about location and quality family time. What more could you want? Properties such as this are often sought after and seldom offered to the market.
Buyers take note; this property must be sold on auction day. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
675m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.