PRIME POTENTIAL IN PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Calling all first home buyers and investors alike.
Here's your chance to own a piece of realestate in the heart of Coopers Plains, with a view. Everything is within walking distance; transport which include train station and bus stop, school, childcare, parks and even local shops. To top it all, everything else is within a very short drive such as major shopping centres (Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square), the acacia ridge business centre, Archerfield Airport and with easy access to major arterial road, driving to Brisbane City, Airport or even Gold Coast will be such a breeze.
If you're new to the market and looking for a great property as your first home, this is it. You can just move in. If you're savvy renovator or investors, you can either sit on it and wait for the capital gain to increase or renovate and create a brilliant work of art. This well-appointed three-bedroom home is in very good condition but you would soon realise that there is still so much room for improvement to make it brighter like a diamond in the sky as it offers that strong Queenslander-home character that many properties around do not have anymore.
- Beautiful highset Queenslander home
- 3 spacious bedroom (2 with stand alone robes)
- 2 lock-up garage with plenty of storage room
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- 2 air-conditioners (1 in bedroom and 1 living room)
- Large deck with a view at the back
- Polished hard-timber floor throughout
- Large powered shed at the back which could be used as very spacious storage, workshop or even extra garage for small vehicles
- Spacious 405m2 block of land
- Walking distance to bus stop, train station, school and local shops
Call Anton now on 0402384367 to inspect and experience the lifestyle.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.