PROMINENT FAMILY HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be quick to purchase this unique family home, located in one of the highest's positions of Eight Mile Plains.
- Large north east facing living and outdoor entertaining areas
- Five large bedrooms four of the with built in robes (Master with a walk-in-robe)
- Elevated corner block in a very quiet street
- Solid double brick construction
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Formal lounge, formal dining, family room & separate TV room
- Both the meals area and the family room overlook the outdoor entertaining area and saltwater swimming pool
- Solar hot water system
- Large storage area at the rear of garage
- Fully landscaped gardens and a well-manicured lawn
- Just a short walk to bus services which can take you directly into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
- Half way between Market Square shopping centre and Westfield Garden City
- Handy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
- Close walking distance to the very Popular Warrigal Road primary school and a number of child care centres
Plenty of space for the kids... Or plenty of space for a family pet. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old fashioned family time. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; all serious unconditional offers are welcome. This property must be sold on auction day. Make no mistake properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.