First Time Ever Offered to the Market!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
This property is being offered for sale for the very first time. They certainly don't build them as big or as strong as this one, with double brick construction downstairs and treated hardwood frames upstairs. The home has a fantastic layout catering for all families. Both levels are very spacious with quality flooring and solid fittings throughout.
- Elevated 736m2 block
- South facing with north entertaining to the rear
- Four large bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes plus another bedroom downstairs with a private rumpus and kitchenette.
- Three bathrooms two upstairs including ensuite and one downstairs
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Expansive main lounge room upstairs off from the kitchen
- Well-presented timber kitchen with solid timber doors
- Enormous wrap around veranda from front to back
- Extra large separate laundry
- Legal height both upstairs and downstairs
- Lined attic upstairs
- Rain water tank
- Half size tennis court
- Plenty of garage space for all the cars, boats and toys
- Landscaped gardens and a well-manicured lawn
- 3Kw solar electricity panels
- Solar hot water system
- Just a short 650 metre walk to bus services which can take you directly into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
- Handy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
- 3 kilometres to Market Square and Sunnybank
- 3.3 kilometres to Westfield Garden City
- 1.2 kilometres to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre & Runcorn Plaza
Plenty of space for the whole family. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old-fashioned family time. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; This property must be sold on auction day. Make no mistake properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
3 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.