Ray White Eight Mile Plains
"Investors Cash Flow Positive, Must Be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
-"UNDER CONTRACT BY ALEXANDER SUN, OPEN HOME CANCELLED"-
Call Alexander now to inspect and submit your offer to purchase!
Investors there's so much potential for this little gem, simply watch your money roll with potential rental income for $300 plus per week, opportunity to generate positive cash flow in the short term and capital gains in the long term, great addition to your current property portfolio. And also builders, renovators this could be your next ideal renovation project adding more value to this solid home.
Sitting on a flat yet elevated huge 728 m2 block. Property is vacant now, surely this is an opportunity that can not be missed. Call now to Inspect today!
Just minutes will get you to the community childcare centre and community centre. Not to mention there are countless local eateries just minutes away for you to explore at the rest Lake Shopping Centre. With the Bus Route 463, 534 located at your door step, Life is so much easier living here.
Walking inside this lovely house. it presents delightfully with three bedrooms, one fully functional bathroom, Open Planned living and dining areas for the entire family. Besides, the fully functional kitchen is equipped with ceramic cooktop, abundant storage, casual dining space and roomy fridge space.
The main bedroom at the rear of the home is spacious with wardrobes. Two additional bedrooms are located toward the rear of the house too. Centrally located is the fully functional bathroom with a bathtub for your daily convenience.
The separate laundry room opens beautifully out onto huge green backyard; it is perfect for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the fresh air of the outdoors.
- $300 plus potential weekly rental income
- Fully fenced 728 m2 block with wide frontage
- 2 car park accommodations
- Low-maintenance timber flooring through-out living areas and all three bedrooms
- Separate laundry room with rear access to the backyard
- Two large living areas and a separate casual dining area in the kitchen catering for the whole family
- Good sized three bedrooms located at the rear of the house
- Fully functional bathroom with separate toilet
- Fully fenced and secure backyard
- Bus Route 463 and Bus Route 534 at your door step
- Minutes to local child care centre and community centre
- Only 8 minutes to Forest Lake Shopping Centre
- Great opportunity represents exceptional value for money
All buyers please take note; This property is fully vacant now and MUST BE SOLD! Call Alexander today on 0410 431 505 to inspect!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.