ENORMOUS LOWSET HOME! QUIET STREET TOP POSITION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is quite possibly one of the most unique lowset homes I have ever marketed. This large colonial inspired design comes with plenty of detail, size and space. The property has everything from expansive living rooms to an enormous kitchen and also comes with fine detailing of feature cornice and architraves, feature colonial styled panelling to the front entry, also impressive lead lighting built into the front door. This home has character and a lovely warm feel about it, what more could you need?
- Large north east living and outdoor entertaining areas to catch the north east bay breezes, overlooking the landscaped backyard
- Four queen-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, master with a walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Separate study room
- Formal lounge, formal dining, family room, rumpus room and meals area
- New Guinea Rose wood kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Thirty nine squares of building (approx.) facing south, situated on an elevated 851m2 block
- Vacuum maid and security system
- Extra-long double garage with a separate storage area at the rear
- 5000L water tank
- Ducted air con and security screen throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
- Fully landscaped gardens and a well-manicured lawn
- Close to rail and bus services which can take you directly into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
- Half way between Warrigal Square Shopping Centre and Underwood Market Place
- Less than five kilometres to Westfield Garden City
- Handy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
Plenty of space for the kids... Or plenty of space for a family pet. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old fashioned family time. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; owners are downsizing into a retirement village! This property must be sold on auction day. Make no mistake properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.