LUXURIOUS FAMILY HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS KURABY
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Just over 7 years young and boasting 42.5 square floor size, this luxurious family home is not your regular, standard average home. The unique and stylish design of this magnificently modern 2-storey residence speak for itself.
Standing elegant and charming, the property's impeccable presentation is enhanced by the other quality homes which surround it. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the lovely and tranquil street only hints at the luxuries you'll discover inside. Now this is a neighbourhood you'll be proud to call your own.
The magic of this home is that it truly is the perfect blend of elegant design and trendy living. A lot of thoughts have been put into designing the home to make it grand yet fun and functional to live in, as if it's been specifically created to meet your particular requirements. If you need a home with plenty of spacious bedrooms, but you'd like the option of having bathrooms on both levels, this is the one for you.
The large open plan gourmet kitchen, combined with dining and family areas is a delight for any home chef, with elegant splashbacks and high-quality stone bench top and cabinetry boasts spacious pantry and stainless-steel appliances. It's the ultimate in modern family living as the chef is never locked away - you won't miss any of the fun as you can keep an eye on the kids, or chat to your guests. Adjacent to the kitchen is the informal dining area overlooking the immaculate outdoor alfresco which is ideal for outdoor dining together with family and friends, and it comes with a view that will take your breath away.
With a total of three separate living areas, plus the covered outdoor living area which makes up a total of approximately 42.55 squares of building area, there is more than enough space for the whole family to enjoy and entertain guests.
Other features of property:
- 6 huge bedrooms (walk-in-robe, double vanity en-suite and private balcony in master room)
- 3 bathrooms (incl en-suite in master room)
- Automatic double-car garage
- Three large separate living areas including formal reception, combined living and dining, and rumpus or entertainment room
- 2.7m high ceiling downstairs plus zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Big entertainment patio at the back with a view to behold
- Solar panel electricity
- 5000lt rain water tank plumbed in to toilet
- Intercom & security system, crimsafe security screen at the back plus ducted vacuum system
- Low maintenance living
- Walking distance to school, transport, local shops and park
- Easy access to major arterial roads and a short drive to major shopping centres
- Quiet street with no thorough fare
Sellers have relocated and instruction is clear, it MUST BE SOLD!!!
Do not miss this golden opportunity and call Anton Silaen on 0402 384 367 or Michelle Lee on 0422 880 923 for more info or to arrange for private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.