HILLTOP MODERN LIVING CENTRAL LOCATION TO EVERYTHING
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Calling all of the home occupiers and property investors!
3/55 Tenby St offers you a lifestyle which is second to none. Escape from the city hustle, located at one of Brisbane's fastest growing Suburbs-Mount Gravatt. This large exquisite brand new tri-level townhome with 4 car accommodation really stands out from the crowd. Experience the modern living with its superior designs and quality finish. Positioned on a peaceful and elevated Tenby Street, yet it does not comprise on its central location to everything that Mount Gravatt could offer. Only minutes to local parks, shopping centers, Griffith University and transportations. Perfect for both home occupiers wanting luxurious family living, or investors seeking a strong rental yield with great potential for long term growth.
Also, for the first home owners, you are eligible to apply for $20,000 Government's Great Start Grant.
You will also be enjoying a range of benefits including
- Boutique complex with only 4 townhomes
- 4 Car accommodation potential
- Private and tranquil outdoor entertaining courtyard with low-maintenance garden
- Significantly elevated above street level, providing privacy and views
- At the rear of complex allowing for a peaceful and private environment
- Huge open-plan living area with direct access to outdoor entertaining
- Impressive and functional layouts with 3 story designs
- 3 spacious bedrooms with quality carpet, built-in robes, ceiling fans and blinds
- Master bedrooms with a well-appointed ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and walk-in-robe
- Contemporary & spacious open-plan living and dining areas with beautiful timber flooring, plenty of natural light and air-conditioning
- Luxurious kitchens with quality appliances, stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space & pantry
- Luxuriously finished bathrooms with beautiful tiling and stone bench vanity
- Bamboo timber flooring, quality carpet & sleek tapware throughout
- Security screens and doors + blinds
- Low Body corporate fees
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.