Owners Committed Elsewhere, Keen to See Offers!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A great family home in a central location in Mount Gravatt East, with so many standout features, including a front deck with views of Mount Gravatt Mountain and a private rear entertaining area with spa and huge landscaped yard. Beautifully presented and featuring a renovated kitchen in crisp whites and a brand new bathroom, polished floors and ornate cornices. Centrally located within minutes to shops and transport, Schools and Holland Park busway. Zoned for development makes this property the ideal investment for those wanting to landbank for the future.
- Three or four double bedrooms (currently used as 3 bed and lounge area)
- Brand newly renovated family bathroom
- Elegant renovated kitchen with gas stove, quality appliances
- Two separate air conditioned living spaces
- Polished floors, lead light doors, ornate cornices
- Large undercover entertaining area featuring a freestanding spa
- Lock up garage, with extra storage plus huge carport for boat or van
- Landscaped, sloping yard with views to Mount Gravatt Mountain
- Fully fenced, elevated 607m2 LMR block with room for a pool
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Mountain View
3 garage spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.