MUST SELL! GREAT HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owner's instruction is clear, SELL MY HOUSE!
Nestled in the higher side of Pacific Pines, this beautiful lowset brick home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike as it's just metres from public transport, shops, school, parks and easy access to Pacific Motorway. It does not get much better than this for location.
Inside, the spacious first bedroom and double lock-up garage are located at the front part of the house, separated by the entrance hall way which lead to the formal lounge with access to small courtyard. Behind it is the open plan dining and kitchen with plenty of natural light and breeze coming through the window on each side of the walls, making it an ideal place for family and friends to gather together, sharing laughter over a meal or cup of coffee. Property is currently tenanted for $440/week until 10 October 2016.
- 4 Bedrooms with built-ins (master with WIR)
- 2 bathroom toilets (ensuite in master room plus 2-way central bathroom with vanity large mirror)
- Auto double lock-up garage
- Modern kitchen with island bench and open plan dining
- Separate formal living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning to living area
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Tiled living and dining areas
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Security screens and doors
- Fully fenced
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!!!
Call Anton now on 0402 384 367 or Michelle on 0422 880 923 today to inspect and realise the potential.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.