QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION WITH A GRANNY FLAT!
- 8 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open home cancelled 27/08/2016
This rare opportunity comes with plenty of space inside and out for a large or extended family. This large eight bedroom home is situated on a 714m2 block in a very family friendly street right in the heart of Parkinson.
- Eight bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Self-contained air-conditioned granny flat with separate entry
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Enormous kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Casual meals area off from the kitchen
- Huge rumpus room downstairs
- Air-conditioning in all living areas and the master bedroom
- Large under cover outdoor alfresco area
- Side access, with reinforced concreate for plenty of space for your boat, caravan cars or your other toys
- Three kilowatt solar panels
- Immaculate landscaped gardens
All of this comes conveniently located in the Stretton State College catchment and close to good public transport, freeways, parks and major shopping centres.
Plenty of space for the kids... or plenty of space for the family pet. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old fashion family time. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; Make no mistake; properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.