ENDLESS OPPORUNITIES ON LARGE 835m² BLOCK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This fantastic home is set against a lush, tropical background and is full of opportunity. With a recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, you could move straight in an enjoy the convenience of Plum St, or you may wish to land bank for the future with lots of new homes being built in the Fruitgrove estate. Featuring:
- 3 supersize bedrooms, fit for kings
- High ceilings and universal vents to keep cooler in summer and warmer in winter as well as timber flooring throughout
- Modern bathroom, like you're in a rainforest cabin
- New kitchen with modern appliances, including dishwasher with an open plan living/meals area
- Patio's at both the front and back of the property
- Covered carport with room for many cars up the side of the house
- Crimsafe to front and back doors
- 1kw solar panels and 3,000L water tank
Situated in such a convenient location, you just can't go wrong. In the catchment area for the popular Warrigal Rd State School and only 200m to Fruitgrove Train Station and 340m to the city express buses on Warrigal Rd (150, 152, 156, P157 & N154). Don't delay your inspection or you will miss out on this great opportunity!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.