INVESTORS RARE OPPORTUNITY, MUST BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This lovely brick family home with solid quality represents exceptional value is situated at one of the most popular suburbs in the Brisbane Southside- Runcorn. Nestled at an elevated block of land within a quiet-de-sec, yet it does not compromise its central location to everything that Runcorn and Sunnybank Hills could offer. The Runcorn Tavern/Gowan Plaza, City bus stop, primary and secondary schools, medical centres, health clubs, local parks and sports fields are all within walking distance.
First time offered on the market, this well-presented house has always been a family home, well looked after, now the highly motivated owners are moving out and relocating, so here is your chance to secure this rare opportunity today for your solid investment or comfortable living.
Facing south, this beautiful lowset home perfectly sits on its generous flat 565 m2 block with a wide frontage. Neatly landscaped and there is plenty of space at the front allows you to enjoy a private life with loved ones. Walking inside this lovely house, it is all about space and comfort. It presents delightfully with three bedrooms, one fully functional bathroom, an independent family room, combined dining and lounge for the entire family, centrally located in the junction of the two living areas, the fully functional kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, a breakfast bar, abundant storage and roomy fridge space. and a covered entertainment area at the back and a whopping 5 car park space with potential to add a carport at the front.
The main bedroom of the house is spacious with built-in wardrobes Two additional bedrooms come with built-ins and are located toward the rear of the house. A veranda at the front adds extra privacy for your family.
The casual family living room opens beautifully out onto the recently updated undercover pergola. Overlooking the huge green backyard, it is perfect for outdoor entertaining, family gatherings, tea party and enjoying the fresh air of the outdoors.
Buyers please take note, a rare opportunity with exceptional value like this will not last for long, call now to inspect!
A property that ticks all your boxes:
- Lowset brick home with 565 m2 flat block facing south
- Wide frontage with Veranda at the front
- One car garage, 5 car park space, and potential to add a car port at the front
- 50 meters to the parks and sporting fields
- 500 meters to the bus stop 150, 152, 153, 155, 156, P157.
- 600 meters to primary school. 1000 meters to Runcorn Tavern/Gowan Plaza
- Fully functional bathroom with bathtub
- Covered entertainment area at the back
- Fully functioned kitchen with breakfast bar, abundant storage and roomy fridge space.
- Three living areas including lounge, dining, and family room.
- 2 separate entertainment areas outside (Including a covered entertainment area).
- Neat and tidy front garden and low maintenance backyard
- Garden shed
- 8 solar panels on the roof plus solar hot water system
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.