Ray White Eight Mile Plains
NEW PAINT, NEW CARPETS, VACANT, SPACIOUS, BRIGHT AND PRICED TO SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
You can literally move in straight away there is nothing you need to do, it's vacant, repainted including the wardrobes and linen cupboards with warm neutral colour and brand new carpets.
This home has a spacious air conditioned downstairs open plan living area. It's large enough to fit 2 lounge sets and a dining table. The dining area opens up to a private fully fenced backyard with no backyard neighbours. The yard is surprisingly spacious in comparison to other townhouses in the complex, large enough to fit a trampoline.
- Spacious open plan dining, living plus a family area
- Kitchen complete with full range of modern appliances - dishwasher, cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Generously sized master room with ensuite, air conditioner, built-in wardrobe
- Downstairs is fully air conditioned
- Ceiling fans in 2 other bedrooms
- Toilet downstairs for added convenience
- Single automatic garage + driveway parking
- Pool and on-site manager
- High speed NBN connected and ready
Minutes walk to the Fruitgrove train station and major bus routes to Griffith University and the City - #153, 150, 155 and 156 city rocket. A short 5 minute drive will take you to major shops and restaurants at Pinelands Plaza, Warrigal Square and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centres.
Call now for a private inspection or come to the open home. The refreshingly new colour scheme and carpets will vary from the photos.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.