HUGE BACKYARD & PET FRIENDLY!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Are you looking for a modern and spacious townhouse with a large backyard? Here it is. With brand new paint and carpet throughout, this townhouse is quietly positioned at the end of a cul de sac. You will enjoy living in this stunning tree lined complex. The city express bus stop is less than 100m from the front of the complex. (150, 155, 156, 157, 160). Featuring:
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, stainless appliances and lots of bench and cupboard space
- 2 good size bedrooms, both with built ins and ceiling fans
- Upstairs living area which could be used as a living room, study or enclosed as a third bedroom
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen area with air conditioning
- Two way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry with door to backyard and 2rd toilet downstairs
- Moments to Runcorn Heights State School
- Huge backyard for a townhouse and pet friendly
This is a secure, gated complex with sparkling in ground pool and great on site managers. Inspect now and make your offer before you miss out on this great opportunity!
This property is being by instruction from the NSW Public Trustee and Guardian. Please buzz unit 43 when you arrive for the open home and park in a visitors carpark.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.