MODERN, OWNER OCCUPIED AND PET FRIENDLY!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This townhouse has it all. Recently renovated, with a larger than normal backyard and absolutely immaculately maintained, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!! You are also only a 130m walk through the side gate to Nursery Rd where you will find the city express buses (150, 155, 156, 157, 160). Featuring:
- Easy care, timber look flooring both upstairs and downstairs
- Captures beautiful breezes and lots of natural light
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space and a new cooktop
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes, two with ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom with 2 built in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen area with ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Huge main bathroom
- Waterproof, covered patio with low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Separate laundry with door to backyard and 3rd toilet downstairs
- Fully fenced, safe garden for young children
- Moments to Runcorn Heights State School
This is a secure, gated complex with sparkling in ground pool and great on site managers. Inspect now and make your offer before you miss out on this great opportunity!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.