RARE, 452m² OF LAND & PET FRIENDLY!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Are you looking for a lowset villa with a huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids or the family pet? Here it is! With the paint and carpet recently freshened up and beautiful high ceilings, this townhouse is quietly positioned in a stunning tree lined complex. The city express bus stop is less than 100m from the front of the complex. (150, 155, 156, 157, 160). Featuring:
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, stainless appliances and lots of bench and cupboard space
- 2 good size bedrooms, both with built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and access to the two way bathroom
- Spacious, open plan living, meals and kitchen area with air conditioning
- Two way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry with door to backyard and 2nd toilet
- Single lock up garage (automatic) with room for a second car in the driveway
- Huge backyard for the kids and/or family pet
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area and garden shed
- Moments to Runcorn Heights State School
This is a secure, gated complex with sparkling in ground pool and great on site managers. Inspect now and make your offer before you miss out on this great opportunity!
* For open homes, please buzz u54 to have the gate opened. Please park out the front of the complex or in a visitors park inside.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.