STUNNING HOME ON A CORNER 660m² BLOCK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This fantastic home is set on a tidy low maintenance block, lined with beautiful trees down one side and is full of opportunity to make the home your own. The outside of the property has been recently renovated with a fully insulated colourbond roof, fresh paint to the outside of the house and there is a huge timber deck to relax and enjoy. Featuring:
- 3 good size bedrooms, two with built in robes
- High ceilings and insulation to keep cooler in summer and warmer in winter as well as timber flooring throughout
- Spacious kitchen, with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Covered outdoor area at the back with a built in BBQ
- Double carport with room for many cars inside the properties gate
- Internal laundry
- Hot water system only 4 years old
Situated in such a convenient location, you just can't go wrong. Only 9km from the CBD, 4 minutes to Salisbury Train Station and a short walk to the city bus (120 and 121), you won't want to miss out on this great opportunity! You can also enjoy the beautiful walking tracks at Toohey Forest. In addition to this, it is only a 2 minute walk to the local shops and a few minutes drive to QE11 Hospital, Griffith University Nathan Campus and freeway access, as well as Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.