Presentation, Location, Position, Large Block, This Home Has It All!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be quick, don't miss this fabulous family home conveniently located in a great position of Sunnybank. With transport, shops and schools so close to home this is a terrific buy for families or the savvy investor. Nothing to do or spend, this tidy home is ready for you to move straight into.
- North facing 961m2 block
- Four queen-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, the main bedroom with walk in robe
- Stylish modern kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Large formal lounge, separate formal dining, expansive family room with high ceilings and meals area
- Renovated ensuite and well-presented main bathroom
- Separate large laundry room
- Air conditioning to the main living areas, security system and security screen doors to the main entries
- Large outdoor paved area which overlooks the huge backyard
- Immaculate lawn and very well-maintained gardens
- Separate dwelling/granny flat potential (STCA)
- Subdivision potential (STCA)
- 1.2km to Market Square
- 1.6km to Sunny Park Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to Sunnybank Plaza
- 1.3km to Sunnybank Private Hospital
- 1.4km to Macgregor State School (within catchment zone)
- 2.1km to St Thomas More
- 1.6m to Sunnybank State School
- 4.5 km Griffith University, Nathan Campus
- 14.1km to Brisbane CBD
- 800m to Altandi train station
- 200m to Selvage St bus stop
Plenty of living space for the kids... or plenty of space for the family pet. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old fashioned family values. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; Opportunities like this one are few and far between! Inspection is a must, be quick as this won't last long. This will be sold on or before auction day!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.