TOP LOCATION, GREAT MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE, EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Calling all property investors, business owners, and family home buyers in the market place to check out this solid lowset home with exceptional value and endless potential. This beloved family home is sitting on a flat yet elevated 604 m2 block with great main road exposure at one of the most sought after locations in Sunnybank Hills.
Just a short stroll will get you to the popular Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town where you can shop for all your daily needs. Not to mention there are countless local eateries for you to explore at the ever-popular Pinelands Plaza Shopping Centre nearby. Located within the popular Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area, the highly-rated primary school is just a short 15 minute walk away.
With the 130, P137, P129, 136, 139, 140, 145 and 115 buses traveling to Queen Street Mall, Garden City, Griffith University, Sunnybank Market Square and so much more located at your door step, you won't need to worry about getting a car living here.
An array of tropical screening plants in front of the house has been created to add extra privacy. The wide frontage also provides plenty of hassle-free parking options for both owners and visitors.
Walking inside this lovely house, it is all about space and comforts. It presents delightfully with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a separate formal dining area for the entire family. Centrally located in the junction of the two living areas, the fully functional kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, a breakfast bar, abundant storage and roomy fridge space.
The master suite at the rear of the home is spacious with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite. Two additional bedrooms come with built-ins and are located toward the rear of the house. There is also a second bathroom with a bathtub for your daily convenience.
The casual family living room opens beautifully out onto the recently updated undercover pergola. Overlooking the huge green backyard, it is perfect for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the fresh air of the outdoors.
- Wide frontage with screening plants for extra privacy
- Freshly painted roof
- Low-maintenance timber flooring through-out living areas and all three bedrooms
- Double car garage with the potential to be converted into a spacious home office
- Wide frontage with the potential to add a carport
- Large outdoor pergola area
- Two air-conditioners units
- Separate laundry room
- Two large living areas and a separate formal dining area catering for the whole family
- Two fully functional bathrooms
- All three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious, fully fenced and secure backyard with garden shed
- 80 metres to P137, P129, 136, 139, 140, 145 and 115 bus stop
- 12 minutes walk to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 15 minutes walk to Sunnybank Hills State School
All buyers please take note; this beloved family home has been looked after well for many years with care and responsibility. Fully vacant now and MUST BE SOLD! Call Alexander today on 0410 431 505 to inspect!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.