Immaculate Renovated Lowset Home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Open home cancelled 02/06/2018
Be quick, don't miss this well-presented lowset home conveniently located in a great position of Sunnybank Hills. With transport, shops and schools nearby to this home, this is a terrific buy for first home buyers, a growing family or the savvy investor. Nothing to do or spend, this tidy renovated home is ready for you to move straight into!
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Large light-filled lounge & dining room
- Enclosed sunroom to the front of the home, patio at rear, plus courtyard
- Well-presented kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Modern bathroom & ensuite
- Brand new carpet & paint throughout
- New blinds throughout the home
- Air conditioning to the main living & the main bedroom
- Plenty of cupboard space throughout the house
- Security screens to all of the external doors & windows
- Established well maintained gardens & lawn
- Fully fenced & secure, with single car garage
- 4.4km to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 3.6km to Market Square Sunnybank
- 2.8km to Pinelands Shopping Centre
- 3.6km to Sunnybank Hills State School
- 90m to bus stop (Goman St), Route 123 bus to Sunnybank, Garden City & Griffith University
- 17.5km to Brisbane CBD - easy access by car, bus or rail.
- 10 min walk to Banoon railway station
Buyers take note, property is vacant. Inspection is a must; homes like this don't last long. Don't miss this fabulous opportunity to secure your home or perfect investment property.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.